Welcome to Lyceum Northwestern University
Lyceum-Northwestern University was founded by Dr. Francisco Quimson Duque and Mrs. Florencia Tiongson Duque in 1969 as a single-room nursing school at the Dagupan City Polyclinic Hospital and was then called the Dagupan City School of Nursing. The school had an initial population of 94.
Over the years LNU has become A center of academic excellence and research that contributes towards global competitiveness. It has grown to 2 sprawling campuses with 7000 students studying in dozens of programs from various study areas designed through continuous innovations which are relevant, meaningful and attuned to the times and enriched with the integration of Filipino values.
MISSION & PHILOSOPHY
The Lyceum-North-western University believes that the moral obligation of any institution of learning is to prepare the students into productive professionals and entrepreneurs equipped with the educational modernity, social and spiritual values to face the dynamism of a global community with the context of the regional, national and international setting.
A centre of academic excellence and research that contributes towards global competitiveness.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The Lyceum-North-western University endeavours to pursue the following objectives:
- To provide the student program of studies which are relevant, meaningful and attuned to the times and enriched with the integration of Filipino values.
- To offer excellent opportunities and provide service in the fields of research, medical and paramedical programs, science, information technology, education provide the student program of studies which are relevant, meaningful and attuned to the times and enriched with the integration of Filipino values. Ion, entrepreneurship, law enforcement and vocational and technical programs to the people of Pangasinan and the neighbouring provinces through competent and qualified instructors and adequate state-of-the-art facilities in an atmosphere of discipline and values.
- To provide efficient and practical instruction adapted to the needs of courses offered and state-of-the-art facilities for specialization so that the student may gain experience for the actual practice of what he has learned.
- To maintain a wholesome and stimulating environment for the student life comparable to that which prevails in progressive institutions of similar kind with intensive training in leadership; emphasis on academic excellence, character building and a firm foundation in liberal education.
- To establish a meaningful interaction between the students and community by way of community-oriented institutional co-curricular activities designed to involved their course of study with a strong sense of community spirit.
- To foster cultural and artistic expression as necessary component of personal growth and development.
- To foster social consciousness and greater awareness of the political and socio-economic situation by way of enjoining active involvement in community affairs.
- To establish a continuing linkage with the alumni geared towards the furtherance of their self-growth while emphasizing their role in the development of their community.
Highly Reputed Institution Established in 1969
Located in the city of Dagupan
Safe, clean and green City away from bustling city life of Metro Manila.
Hands On Clinical Exposure in Affiliated Hospitals
Affiliated Government Hospitals
On campus food and accommodation exclusive for way2philippine students
24hr Monitoring & Security
Luxurious Affordable Accommodation in the University Hotel & Commercial Building
Several on campus recreational facilities swimming pool , football court , Gymnasium , Tennis court.
Fully satisfied Indian students taking up courses with the university
Low cost of living
+ Registered Students
+ Foreign students
+ Indian Students
Our College offers MD (MBBS) Degree
The Medical programs are well structured with innovative curriculum.
Recognized by the many international medical organisations and associations.
Listed in top place at many prestigious medical directories
World Health Organization (WHO)
Lyceum-Northwestern University is listed by WHO in the World Health Directory of Medical Universities -IMED (International Medical Education Directory).
California Board of Medicine
Lyceum-Northwestern University is listed by California Board of Medicine. Students of EAC are eligible for licensing in California – USA after complying with the relevant rules and licensing process.
Commission For Higher Education - Philippines (CHED)
All Universities need to be recognized by CHED, under the Govt. of The Philippines. Lyceum is recognized by CHED, a Body that authorizes and regulates all Universities and Colleges of higher education in Philippines.
Medical Council of India (MCI) Recognition
All Philippine Medical Colleges are recognized by the MCI. Under Section 4 of MCI Screening Test Regulations 2002, dated 13 February 2002; applicants are eligible to give the Screening Test and practice in India after being educated in WHO Listed Medical Colleges. i.e. The MCI recognizes all medical colleges listed in the WHO Directory.
Lyceum-Northwestern University of Medicine is listed in the World Health Directory (WHO) of Medical Universities IMED – ECFMG – USMLE: Listed in the IMED Directory. Students are eligible for USMLE conducted by the ECFMG – USA
Contact Way2Philippines.in for admissions
Address: 7-1-414/16/1, Meghamala Apartment Road, Srinivasa Nagar, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082, India.
Business Hours: 8 A.M –8:30 P.M (all Week days),
9 A.M–2 P.M (Sunday timing)
Lyceum-Northwestern University Address
Address: Dagupan-Binmaley Road, Dagupan, Pangasinan,
Phone: (075) 515-4375